Are you searching for StarTimes Job Vacancies (10 Posts), June 2023, Nafasi za kazi StarTimes Tanzania, Startimes Vacancies, Startimes Tanzania Jobs, startimes tanzania?.
StarTimes is a Chinese electronics and media company in Sub-Saharan Africa. StarTimes offers digital terrestrial television and satellite television services to consumers, and provides technologies to countries and broadcasters that are switching from analog to digital television.
Read also: Geita Gold Mining Job Vacancy, June 2023
Position: Sales Graduate Trainee
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability & desire to sell, Communication Skills, strong commercial awareness,
- A confident and determined approach, Resilience and the ability to cop with rejection, A high degree of self -motivation and drive, ability to work both independently & as part of the team
- Any level of education with sales skills, smart and active will be considered
- MS Word, Excel & Powerpoint proficiency
- Good command of both English and Swahili
- Smart phone as a working tool is a must.
Employment type: Contract
Responsibilities after comprensive training
- Implement the channel sales policy and formulate promotion plan
- Enlarge channel sales market and achieve expected sales target
- Keep good relationship with dealers and resolve customer problems and complaints
- Analyze the information of dealers and market and forecast the market trends
- Achieve sales targets and submit all the required documents in time
- Check your sales records and make sure the payment is done on time, if there is any loss report to your manager immediately
- Developing and Managing district leaders in covered region
- Developing installers and cooperate sub dealers in in covered region.
Mode of Application for StarTimes Job Vacancies
Send your CV and Local Government identification letter from various areas of the regions mentioned to [email protected]
Application Deadline 13/06/2023
Note Only graduates from the specific regions mentioned above will be considered