In this post, you will get all information about Job Vacancies at WATU 2022, Careers at Watu, Nafasi za kazi WATU Africa 2022, Watu Credit jobs, Watu Credit Tanzania.
WATU is a focus-driven, customer-centric company that believes everyone deserves the opportunity to be an entrepreneur and achieve their ambitious goals in life.
As Africa’s fastest growing Asset Finance Company, we see the continent’s bright and prosperous future and want to be part of making it a reality.
- 12 Job Vacancies at CICan Tanzania 2022
- Various Job Vacancies at Law School of Tanzania 2022
- Job Vacancies at KCB Bank Tanzania 2022
- 20 Job Vacancies at Ministry of Education 2022
- Installing, servicing and replacing GPS tracking devices on Company Assets (bikes, tuktuks, etc.)
- Maintaining proper information logs and submitting them to assigned supervisor with required information of the GPS Tracking Devise installed (chassis number, plate number, make, model, color, trackers IMEI number, SIM card number, installation date and place and any other information that may be requested at any time.
- Contacting client and organizing trackers’ service and/or replacement for the Assets whose trackers are malfunctioning;
- Delivering the highest level of professional service to the Company’s clients while keeping tracker installation and service information strictly confidential;
- Reporting all company related expenses (transport, installation related expenses) in accurate manner.
- Carry out other tasks as requested by the company management.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience: Job Vacancies at WATU 2022
- Excellent communication and presentation skills including written communication
Integrity, enthusiasm and passion for continuous learning and development
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work harmoniously in an organization with diverse business operations
- An effective self-starter able to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities, able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the Company
- 1+ years of Electrical installation experience
- Diploma/Certificate in a relevant field
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Be a part of an international, dynamic and driven team that has set their aspirations high and work hard to achieve those
- Opportunities to learn and grow together with us
- Competitive compensation package
- Health benefits
- Do you see yourself being part of the WATU team? Then please apply with your CV and a cover letter, we are looking forward to working with you!