Job Vacancy at Utrack Africa Limited
Job Vacancy at Utrack Africa Limited. We are looking to hire a Data Analyst/Auditor to join our team
Description-Job Vacancy at Utrack Africa Limited
We are looking to hire a Data Analyst/Auditor to join our team. He/she will take responsibility for gathering, interpreting, analyzing and managing our company data and developing management reports for decision making.
- KTB Personal Assistant | Job in Kenya 2020
- Job Vacancy at Save the Children
- Tamisemi Jobs Vacancy at Momba District 2020
- Nafasi Mpya za Kazi 2020-Ajira Mpya 2020
- Online Jobs 2020 | Jobs From Home 2020
The analyst must be a critical thinker who will be expected to interpret patterns and trends.
The successful candidate will also have a fine eye for detail and a good understanding of common data analysis tools, strategies and databases.
We are looking for a passionate candidate who will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
DA Responsibilities-Job Vacancy at Utrack Africa Limited
- Collecting, processing and interpreting data and development of analytical reports related to the use and movement of company rental assets.
- Generation of reports in various formats of the above
iii) Analysing and interpreting results while identifying patterns and trends.
- Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs.
- Highlighting and reporting any anomalies/exceptions noted to management
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards.
- Providing technical expertise on data storage and data cleansing.
- Monitor movement of Seals issued, in use and those returned to ensure accountability of their whereabouts. Escalate any red flags to management and the logistics team.
- Provide performance indicator data against set targets to establish over or underperformance.
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Identify and advise on new process improvement opportunities using statistical techniques
- Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases
- Maintain detailed records of Seal stocks and escalate information on any missing seals for further investigation by the logistics department
- Bachelor Degree (BSc) in Mathematics, Finance / Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- 2 years of work experience as a data analyst or in a related field.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to analyze existing databases and provide software or other solution recommendations.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience using statistical applications for analyzing datasets particularly Microsoft Excel is an advantage.
- Adeptness at handling queries, report writing and presenting findings
Applications with CV and copies of relevant certificates should be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dead line: 21st November, 2020.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview
NOTE: Jobseekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with any source in the name of guaranteed interviews or placements with employers.
How to Apply?-Job Vacancy at Utrack Africa Limited
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com