KAre you searching for Nafasi za kazi katika Halmashauri ya Wilaya Ileje, Nafasi za kazi wilaya ya ileje, nafasi za kazi watendaji wa kijiji ileje, Jobs Vacancies at Ileje District,?
Nafasi za Kazi Katika Halmashauri ya Wilaya Ileje 2024
Nafasi za kazi katika Halmashauri ya Wilaya Ileje 2024: The Ileje District Council seeks Talented Candidates to work for their institution as Watendaji wa Vijiji and Msaidizi wa kumbukumbu.
Apply for Nafasi za Kazi Wizara ya Kilimo Pdf 2024
The Executive Director of Ileje District Council announces to Tanzanians qualified and willing to work in the Ileje District Council to apply for a position of the works mentioned below, after receiving the permit with Ref. FA 228/613/01/091 dated 22 December 2023 from the Secretary-General, Office of the President Public Service Management and Good Governance.
General Conditions Jobs Vacancies at Ileje District
Below are the general conditions for the Jobs Vacancies at Ileje District pdf.
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania generally with an age not above 45
years of age except for those who are in Public Service;
- People with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply and should indicate clearly in the portal for Public Service Recruitment Secretariat attention or in the email sent to Ernst & Young LLP (EY) for their attention
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates: –
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates;
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts;
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
- Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective Registration or Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable); Birth certificate;
- Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted: –
- Form IV and form VI results slips;
- Testimonials and all Partial transcripts;
- An applicant must upload recent Passport Size Photo in the Public Service Secretariat Recruitment Portal or attached to the scanned copy of the CV sent through email address of Ernst & Young (EY);
- An applicant employed in the Public Service should route his application letter through his respective employer;
- An applicant who is retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply;
- An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Professional certificates from foreign Universities and other training institutions should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE);
- A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and addressed to the P.O. Box 2320, Utumishi Building-University of Dodoma and Dr. Asha Rose Migiro Buildings – Dodoma. Or Country Managing Partner, Ernst & Young LLP, EY 7 House, No 162/1, Mzinga Way Road 14111, Oysterbay, P.O.BOX 2475, Dar es Salaam, TANZANIA
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on a date for interview and;
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate legal action;
How to apply for Nafasi za kazi wilaya ya ileje?
To apply for Nafasi za kazi wilaya ya ileje (nafasi za kazi watendaji wa kijiji ileje) use the address given in the pdf advert above.
The deadline for job applications is February 19, 2024. Seize this opportunity to contribute to the democratic process and make a positive impact on the electoral landscape.
A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and addressed to the Secretary, President Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat, P.O. Box 2320, University of Dodoma, Utumishi /Asha Rose Migiro Buildings Dodoma.
NOTE: All applications must be sent through the Recruitment Portal using the following address; http://portal.ajira.go.tz/ and not otherwise (This address can also be found at PSRS Website, Click ‘Recruitment Portal’).