Table of Contents
Teaching Job Vacancies at Orkeeswa
Teaching Job Vacancies at Orkeeswa, Orkeeswa School is seeking an experienced and professional educator to teach both Ordinary and Advanced-Level History, Civics and General studies.
- Village Executive Vacancy at Mufindi
- Public Health Officer Vacancy at UNHCR
- Job Vacancy Preschool Teacher
- Jobs In Tanzania 2020
Minimum Qualification: Diploma
Experience Level: Mid level
Experience Length: 2 years
Job Description/Requirements-Teaching Job Vacancies at Orkeeswa
Responsibilities for the role include:-
- Teach History, Civics and GS .
- Prepare, implement, deliver and assess lesson plans, exclusively using English language, for History, Civics and GS and other subjects as may be required from time to time.
- Know and comply with all Tanzania requirements for delivering and examining the subjects at secondary level. Comply with other relevant Tanzanian education requirements.
- Prepare holistic learning activities for students encompassing plans for homework and other extra-curricular studies along with class time.
Apply also>>>Village Executive Vacancy at Mufindi
- Develop present and asses tutoring programs as required.
- Prepare and supervise examination, collate examination results and prepare reports for students in relevant subjects.
- Actively participate as a member of the teaching team at Orkeeswa School and provide support as required to assist in the delivery of the education to student at Orkeeswa School.
- Actively lead and contribute to the professional development of Orkeeswa School and foster a sense of pride and achievement in the school and its students.
Apply also>>>Job Vacancy Preschool Teacher
- Actively seek information to maintain awareness of up to date professional skills and subject knowledge.
- Candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Read, write and speak fluent English.
- Have at least 2-3 years of teaching experience. Teaching Job Vacancies at Orkeeswa
- Have experience teaching both O’Level and A level curriculum.
- Can demonstrate excellent academic results in the relevant subjects.
- Willing to facilitate extra-curricular activities, extra-help classes, life skills classes, etc.
- Willing to work in a rural area