Table of Contents
Village Executive Vacancy at Mufindi
Village Executive Vacancy at Mufindi , The Executive Director of Mufindi District Council announces them Tanzanians qualified to submit applications for filling Executive positions of the Village on permanent terms.
Mufindi District is one of the four districts of the Iringa Region of Tanzania. It is bordered to the north by Kilolo District and Iringa Urban District, to the south by the Njombe Region, to the east by the Morogoro Region and to the west by the Singida Region.
- Tamisemi Jobs Vacancy at Momba District 2020
- Public Health Officer Vacancy at UNHCR
- Job Vacancies at Nairobi Hospital | Jobs in Kenya 2020
- Customer Service Team Leader | Jobs in South Africa 2020
- Job Vacancy Preschool Teacher
Mufindi is mountainous, with one of the coolest and rainiest climates in Tanzania. Among many, the district is known for its tea and timber industries.
1. Village Executive Grade III – TGS B (POSITION – 05)
(i) Qualifications of Applicant:-Village Executive Vacancy at Mufindi
- Employed with a Form IV or VI Examination Certificate (VI)
- Graduate Diploma / Certificate training in one of the following fields Administration, Law, Social Education, Financial Management, Community Development and Art Science from Hombolo Local Government College, Dodoma or College anything recognized by the Government.
(ii) Tasks to do:-Village Executive Vacancy at Mufindi
- Managing the Protection and Security of Citizens and their property
- Be a Peacemaker and Supervisor of Good Governance in the Village
- Coordinate and supervise the implementation of the Village Development Plans
- Conference Secretary and all Village Council Committees
- Prepare reports on the implementation of the work in its area and mobilize the public
in implementing strategies to eradicate hunger, poverty and increase productivity
- Interpret and manage Policies, Laws and Procedures
PAKUA TANGAZO HAPA