Job Vacancy at Tanzania Standard – Newspaper
Job Vacancy at Tanzania Standard – Newspaper, Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for two important posts. Read careful this article for successful application.
- School Administrator Job Vacancy at CCIS
- Job Opportunities at Citibank Tanzania
- Scholarship in Canada 2020 | University of Toronto
- Online Jobs 2020 | Jobs From Home 2020
- Nafasi Mpya za Kazi 2020 | Ajira Mpya 2020
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the following post: –
DIRECTOR OF FINANCE AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT-Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons
The Director of Finance shall be the Head of Directorate of Finance and Business Development and is responsible to the Director-General. He shall direct and coordinate the organization’s financial resources.
In Finance-Job Vacancy at Tanzania Standard – Newspaper
- Supervises the implementation of accounting functions by ensuring collection, classification, recording, and reconciliation of accounting data.
- Reviews constantly the organization’s financial position and ensures the prompt provision of relevant financial information to Management.
- Takes appropriate action for collecting revenue due to the Organization.
- Ensures that the organization timely meets its financial obligations and all payments are made in accordance with financial regulations and under appropriate authority.
- Ensures prompt production of accurate Annual and Financial reports for auditing and publication in accordance with the statutory requirements.
- In Business Development
- Responsible for the overall management of all strategic and operational marketing activities.
- Plans and coordinates the implementation of business plans and penetration to new markets.
- Coordinates customer care training to all staff placed at the organization. Job Vacancy at Tanzania Standard – Newspaper
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE-Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons
- Holder of Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounts/Commerce.
- Holder of a Masters Degree in any relevant field.
- Holder of CPA (T) plus at least 4 years of working experience in accounting or audit practice in a senior position at a recognized organization.
- Holder of Final level certificate issued by the National Board of Accountants and Auditors (NBAA).
- Computer literate
Also Read this:-
- Majina ya Waliopata Mkopo HESLB 2020/2021
- Matokeo Darasa la Saba 2020-NECTA PLSE Results 2020
- New TEACHERS Job Opportunities at Dar es Salaam Independent School (DIS)
IT officer at Christian Social Services Commission
- Bookkeeper Job Opportunity at Americares Tanzania
- WASH Assistant Job at Danish Refugee Council Tanzania
- Accounts Payable Assistant Job at Coca-Cola Kwanza
- IT Development Coordinator Job Opportunity at TCRA
SALARY AND FRINGE BENEFIT-Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons
An attractive salary will be given to the right candidate.
MODE OF APPLICATION-Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons
Applications accompanied with certified photocopies of relevant certificates and testimonials should be physically delivered to the address below so as to reach them within fourteen days from the date of the first press appearance of this advertisement. Job Vacancy at Tanzania Standard – Newspaper
Tanzania Standard (Newspaper) Ltd
P.O. box. 9033,
DAR ES SALAAM
Voucher No. 02
WORK STATION Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania.