Job Opportunities at Citibank Tanzania
Job Opportunities at Citibank Tanzania. Acting as the functional heart of our business, Operations makes everything work on time and on target, in a world that demands lightning-fast transaction speeds, pinpoints execution accuracy, and full visibility
You May also Look
- Form One Selection 2021 | Selection kidato cha kwanza 2021
- Scholarship in Canada 2020 | University of Toronto
- KTB Personal Assistant | Job in Kenya 2020
- Nafasi Mpya za Kazi 2020-Ajira Mpya 2020
- Matokeo Darasa la Saba 2020-NECTA PLSE Results 2020
Cash and Trade Proc Rep (POSTS)
Acting as the functional heart of our business, Operations makes everything work on time and on target, in a world that demands lightning-fast transaction speeds, pinpoints execution accuracy, and full visibility. It ensures global transactions flow smoothly around the clock, wherever we do business. Without it, the daily clearance, settlement, and execution of a trillion dollars’ worth of trades and the weekly movement of tens of billions of dollars in dozens of world currencies would come to a complete standstill.
Success Profile-Job Opportunities at Citibank Tanzania
You’ll have strong communication, planning, and organizational skills which will benefit you and the team. Our teams need individuals who can research, process, and interpret large amounts of information every day which will allow you to make ethical decisions with integrity
Responsibilities-Job Opportunities at Citibank Tanzania
The Cash and Trade Proc Rep 5 is an entry-level role responsible for processing basic to relatively complex transfers in coordination with the Transaction Services team. The overall objective is to perform moderately complex cash & trade operation tasks, by providing processing assistance for assigned projects.
- Provide transactions processing experience for bank payments and receivables.
- Perform cash management operations, such as checks handling, processing, and returned items operations.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for User Acceptance Training (UAT) and training initiatives; train new team members and lower-level personnel
- Participate in compliance-related activities to minimize losses
- Assist with cash & trade operational project needs
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients, and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct, and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Qualifications:-Job Opportunities at Citibank Tanzania
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated basic experience in cash management processing and transaction services
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools and data entry skills
- University Degree
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Opportunities at Citibank Tanzania