Latest Korea Embassy in Tanzania Jobs 2021, Administrative Assistant, USAID Tanzania Jobs 2021, Vacancies in Embassies in Tanzania 2021, NGO Jobs in Tanzania.
POSITION: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
The Embassy of the Republic of Korea is inviting experienced and qualified citizens to fill the above mentioned vacant post.
You May Also Apply For
- New Administrative Vacancies – USAID Tanzania Jobs 2021
- 6 New CRDB Bank Job Vacancies 2021 | Nafasi za Kazi CRDB Bank 2021
- Latest Dangote Recruitment 2021 | Communication Manager Jobs
- New Nacte Application 2021/2022 | Nacte Udahili 2021/2022
- Latest Mwananchi Communications Limited Jobs | Nafasi za Kazi Mpya 2021
Latest Korea Embassy in Tanzania Jobs 2021 | Administrative Assistant
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To analyze current political, economic situation, events and trends
- To do various research for the office
- To receive incoming calls, faxes, emails, and answer them promptly and courteously
- To make necessary arrangements and bookings
- To provide access to the best sources of information by developing and maintaining key contacts in government, non-government organizations and the private sector.Latest Korea Embassy in Tanzania Jobs 2021, Administrative Assistant, USAID Tanzania Jobs 2021 |Vacancies in Embassies in Tanzania 2021
- To handle sensitive official and personal information with integrity and prudence to protect the Embassy and promote harmony among staff
- To carry out any other relevant duties as may be assigned by her/ his superior
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- The successful candidate should possess a degree in social sciences fields or equivalent.
- Good communication skills and positive attitude.
- Good knowledge of computer software applications including MS Word, Excel and Internet.
- At least three years’ experience in similar position.
- Experienced working with at Government organization or Diplomatic Mission is an added advantage.
Excellent command of English and Swahili, good interpersonal skills, disciplined, intelligent, smart with personality
Applications should include a covering letter, detailed CV with educational qualifications, a summary of professional experience and a minimum of 2 professional references.
How to Apply Korea Embassy in Tanzania Jobs 2021
All applications must be physically submitted to the Embassy with the following address:
EMBASSY OF THE REPUBLIC OF KOREA
19th Floor, Golden Jubilee Towers, Ohio Street, City Centre, Dar es Salaam
The deadline for submitting the application is 05 March 2021